A note from your Pastor -
Today I want to share a few things with Road to Life Church!
1. I am so excited for what God is doing and how awesome our service was on
launch Sunday. The worship team was rocking and ushered us into the presence of God. So many responded to the message & the anointing was strong to break every yoke of bondage! People were physically healed & saved. Lives were changed for eternity. God is moving in NW Indiana and I am so excited to be a part of it!
2. Our volunteer crew & staff are amazing! From the time you walk in the door
and meet a greeter to the ushers and the crew in Kid town; everyone is so focused on the vision and they are the reason rtlc is so successful at this point.
I thank God everyday for you all. You are amazing and God has truly sent us a “Dream Team”.
3. This Thursday is our 2nd 12in12 worship Encounter and the theme is AWAKEN my city! We are seeing God do just that, and I want you to invite everyone you know it will be a great night where we will experience the presence of God in tangible ways. Something is happening & I don’t want to miss anything that HE’S doing. It’s way too exciting! We will have people there who are a valid part of the work God is doing here. Pastors Allen & Ruth Wright, Representatives from Frontline, Campus Life, Neighbor Link & more will be joining us & inspiring us to get involved in what GOD is doing in the earth.
4. Next Sunday is going to be off the charts. It’s the sound of a new day!
We will be at the expo center in Valpo at 10:30 am on Sunday. Come
expecting God to do great things we know he will. Remember Luke says the
spirit of the lord is upon me. He has anointed me to preach the good news to
the poor and to set at liberty all who have been taken captive from the enemy. FREEDOM is Here! Jesus came. He conquered. He Lives!
5. Sunday at 6pm at the expo center many people will make a public
profession of their faith & will be celebrating their transition from DEATH to LIFE! This is our first baptism service and I am jacked! Church. It’s the sound of a new day and the best is yet to come!!!
Vanessa and I thank God for all of you & are amazed that HE allowed us to serve you as your pastors. Looking forward to DOING LIFE TOGETHER! Get excited. LIFE IS HERE!